Search This Blog

Sunday 9 September 2012

This Weeks Wish List




 
 
 
Hey Guys,
 
This week I have been looking at my makeup and deciding I need to update a few things.
 
I have heard amazing reviews about the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser from Sprinkle of Glitter and really want to try it for myself.  She also did a fab video on youtube of you to use it.  You should check it out.
 
These chubby sticks look amazing.  I want to see if they actually live up to all the hype.
 
I love this OPI nail polish.  The little tiny bits of glitter look amazing.  I think this will have to be one if my Autumn/Winter buys.
 
Loving NARS makeup at the minute and this baby pink blusher is perfect for my pale (yes even in summer) skin.  Embrace the paleness I think.
 
Laters
 
G xox
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted to OPI nailpolish, need to have new colors too!

    With love, Samm
    www.afterstylecomesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete