Search This Blog

Monday 10 September 2012

Autumn/Winter is Almost Here

 
 
Hey Guys,
 
Autumn and Winter are defiantly my  favourite seasons.  I have an unhealthy obsession with buying coats and boots (I guess its just my thing).  I generally love winter clothes.  Whats not to love, with layering and cosy knits.  I love sitting in with my boyfriend watching TV on the sofa while its cold outside.  The thought of it excites me.
 
I will be happily putting my sandals away and bringing out the boots.
 
I don't think I have achieved alot over summer and want that to change in Autumn / Winter. 
 
  • Find a house: Currently house hunting.  I aim to have bought one by Christmas.  This is exciting but it is eating away to my money.
  •  
  • Find new and exciting ways to cut back on my spending without cutting back on the amount I buy.  This is going to mean trying lots of new products to try and find alternatives for high end makeup and clothing. 
  •  
  • Review Review Review.  I am going to try products and give honest opinions on the quality and price.
  •  
  • Brush up on my photography.  To be honest my photography skills are not good and I have no excuse as my boyfriend is a photographer.  I think it will mean ditching my ancient digital camera in exchange for something decent. 
  •  
  • Write a blog post every day.  As I have just started my blog I feel I have so much I want to blog about.  Beauty, fashion and a bit about my life.
  •  
  • Have some more me time.  Over the summer I have neglected myself more than usual.  I am going to spend more time doing things I love with the people I love.
  •  
  • Read.  I do read all year round but I have decided I am going to aim to read every night before bed.  I will of course be letting you know what I'm reading and if it was any good.
  •  
  • Learn to cook.  I am no Jamie Oliver thats for sure.  I am going to start off with the basics and then work my way up.  I think my boyfriend is going to be very pleased with this one. 
  •  
     
    What do you love about A/W?
    Laters
     
    G xox

2 comments:

  1. hey nice to meet u ! Following you now ;-) can u follow me :-P

    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for fall/winter too!! Good luck house hunting! It'll be fun to finally get to decorate your house for Christmas! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete