Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 September 2012

The One

Dolce & Gabbana The One 50ml - £53
 
Hey Guys,
 
Do you know when you get an unexpected gift and it just makes your day.  Well this was one of those moments.  My lovely boyfriend brought me this back from his day at the Paralympics.  Don't mean to brag but he really is the best :) and the name of the perfume is just perfect to give to a partner - The One.  Put a big smile on my face.
 
This is such a lovely perfume.  For me its more of a night time, going out fragrance.
 
There are quite a few birthdays and weddings coming up in the next few weeks and this will be getting its first outing soon.
 
What is your favourite perfume at the minute?
 
Laters
 
G xox
 
 

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of your boyfriend,that perfume has such a nice scent too! I'm loving YsL for perfumes ATM

    ReplyDelete