Search This Blog

Friday 14 September 2012

Foundation Favourites

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation - £5.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - £3.99
 
 
Hey Guys,
 
I am (or was) a firm believer in Estee Lauder Double Wear is the only way to go, until recently.
 
It has been a long time since I have bought foundation that wasn't from a makeup counter.  This is when I realised I had no idea what colour I needed or what texture of foundation I needed. 
 
My skin can get quite oily as the day goes on so I choose the Stay Matte range.  It took me over an hour to choose this one.  I had swatches of foundations all over me.  To be honest I didn't have high hopes from these two products because I loved the Double Wear so much.
 
I first tried this on a day when my skin was playing up.  I was oily and spotty and the worst thing is that im not even a teenager any more.  This did help to keep my skin Matte throughout the day while I was at work.  So I do think this does the job and I continue to wear it Monday - Fridays at work and I do still use my double wear at weekends.
 
Would highly recommend this or to anyone who only buys foundations from a makeup counter, go and try other brands.  Once you get the colour right you will find the right one for you.
 
Do you find it difficult to change foundations?
 
Laters
 
G xox

No comments:

Post a Comment